8 Essential Diversity and Inclusion Metrics to Measure Inclusivity

Posted by & filed under Diversity and Inclusion.

75% of organizations say DEI is one of their top priorities, but only 38% of companies successfully build an inclusive culture. Why? Most organizations fail to set up diversity and inclusion metrics to help measure their success. This makes it hard to prove to your stakeholders the importance of investing in DEI in the workplace…. Read more »

10 Easy Ways to Boost a Job Ad’s Apply Rate

Posted by & filed under Job Ads.

The apply rate for job ads is one of the most important recruitment metrics. An average of 11 people who visit your job ad end up applying. 11% convert and the rest of the 89% leave. But I’ve seen the apply rate pop up to 60%+ with the right tweaks (see below). Note: Special thanks to… Read more »