Dell Inserts “Join Our Talent Community” Before Application on Job Descriptions

Posted by & filed under Job Descriptions.

Some of you may worry that you’ll lose a candidate during your lengthy ATS apply process. Dell has a nice workaround to make sure it doesn’t completely lose the candidate. Here’s the candidate experience flow: 1. The first step is that the candidate clicks apply on Dell’s nice dynamic job description: 2. Dell then offers… Read more »

Use A.I.-based “Recommended Jobs” to Capture the 80% of Candidates that Get Away

Posted by & filed under Job Descriptions.

Only 20% of candidates click apply on your job postings (see the “Hiring Funnel” section of this ERE article. for the full funnel). So what about the other 80% who did not apply? How many great candidates simply “got away”? One reason the 80% don’t apply is that you didn’t show the right job to them…. Read more »

Boomerang Employees: A Free Source of Qualified Candidates

Posted by & filed under Recruiting Strategies.

Software Advice, an applicant tracking software consultancy, recently released an infographic (preview below) on why boomerang employees are booming. Here are some highlights:     Over 3 million workers left their jobs by choice in July 2016. 40% of employees say they would consider returning to a company where they previously worked. 76% of HR professionals say they… Read more »