All candidates are influenced by the core design concept of “contrast”. That’s why before-and-afters are so effective in advertising!
If you’re one of the many Workday ATS clients (see Ongig’s free Top 100 ATS Report you might be frustrated with the “before” look of your job description (without software/design customization).
The “Before” Workday Job Page
Here’s how an “out of the box” Workday client’s job page might look:
5 Workday Job Pages “After” Customization/Overlays
You can instead add an “overlay” to your Workday ATS job pages with some custom software development and design.
Here are 5 examples of awesome job page overlays used by Workday ATS clients:
5) Booz Allen Hamilton
3 Options for Adding Overlays to your Workday Job Pages
Workday customers need to do custom front-end software development (CSS-oriented) to get most of the “rich content” on your job pages.
If you don’t have internal developers and designers to customize Workday, another alternative is to use a job description marketing platform like Ongig. A third alternative is that you could hire a marketing/ad agency.
If you like the concept of “ATS Overlays for Job Pages’, we also wrote these 3 articles:
- 5 Examples of Effective Overlays to Taleo Job Pages
- 5 Great Overlays for Kenexa-Brassring ATS Job Pages
- 5 Engaging “Overlays” For iCims ATS Job Pages
Request a demo of Ongig if you want help transforming your Workday job pages.
Latest posts by Nick Misa (see all)
- 5 Easy Tips for Creating Hiring Manager Recruitment Videos - March 20, 2018
- 3 Free Ways To Treat Your LinkedIn Profile Like a “Recruiting Billboard” - March 15, 2018
- 5 Awesome “Overlays” For Workday ATS Job Pages - March 13, 2018