In today’s rapidly evolving technology world, the term “Web3” has gained considerable popularity. A high-quality web3 job description in Web3 job boards is the first step to finding a talented employee.
The Web3 industry is developing quickly, so companies are looking for top talent to work in this area.
But the question arises: how to write a job description that will not only attract the attention of the best specialists in the field of Web3 but also give them motivation to join your team?
Below, we review all the key points in the job description that will help you find the best Web3 talent.
Top In-Demand Careers in the Web3 Ecosystem
There are a large number of in-demand jobs in the Web3 industry today. For example, blockchain developers create applications and smart contracts. Studies have shown that IT engineers make up about 40% of the labor market, with approximately 50% of them being blockchain developers.
NFT developers make platforms for buying and selling digital items. Cryptocurrency developers work on digital money, while Security Auditors check if everything is safe.
Developers of decentralized applications are also in great demand. They break the barrier between user-friendly interfaces and hard blockchain technology. So, as the industry develops, talented professionals for these positions are becoming increasingly in demand.
Why Is It High Time to Hire a Web3 Talent?
The cryptocurrency-related job market has shown big growth and potential in the past few years. So, because Web3 is constantly developing, hiring professionals in this industry has become a popular trend. And it is also a huge necessity for many companies.
So, with Web3 covering different business areas like finance, entertainment, and more. Companies need talented, skilled professionals who are well-versed in blockchain development, decentralized applications, and other skills.
Research has shown that the blockchain market size could grow significantly in the future, approximately 68% through 2027. So, by hiring Web3 talent, companies can leverage its benefits while staying one step ahead.
How to Write a Web3 Job Description
Some HR managers often use job description templates or ChatGPT Tools for inspiration, assistance, and for ‘time-saving.’ While some applicants may turn to an AI resume builder to save time in return.
But, to correctly compose individual job descriptions, it is worth paying more attention and time to this issue when a new position opens.
Here are some tips to help you get it right.
Perfect your web3 job description: Understand the role
Before you advertise a job, make sure you know exactly what you need. Ask your team and managers about the job’s duties, goals, and how it helps the company. This helps you explain the job better when you’re looking for candidates.
Perfect your web3 job description: Use concise language
Being clear in a job ad is really important. So, don’t use fancy words or complicated language that might confuse people. Make the job title and main duties simple and easy to understand. This way, everyone looking at the ad knows what the job is about right away.
Perfect your web3 job description: Showcase your values
Job seekers want to work where they feel happy and their values match the company’s. If your company is a great fit, talk about its values and culture in the job ad. Also, mention chances to grow in their career, ways to balance work and life, and the benefits you offer. This helps people see if your company is the right place for them.
Work on key elements
To attract the best talent to an open position and direct all your attention to the most qualified, you need to include specific information in the job description:
- Job Title. Many job seekers begin their search by looking for a specific job title. The title should be easy to understand and not overly fancy. It should accurately represent the job without being too fancy or linked to a person’s age or gender. If you need someone with a specific skill, you can include more details in the title.
- Job summary. In a short description, you can explain why this Web3 job matters. This helps the candidate see where the job fits in the team. You can also talk about the team and its mission. This shows the candidate how their work will make a difference in your company.
- Key responsibilities of web3. Explain the main tasks and how success will be measured for the Web3 job. Focus on the most important duties and set clear goals to give candidates a clear picture of the job.
- Qualifications and skills. In this part, tell candidates what skills and experience they need for the job. Make a list so they can easily check if they have what’s needed.
Building a Bridge to Top Talent
A well-written Web3 job description provides the basis for a positive candidate experience and plays an important role in attracting and retaining top talent.
With 7.7% job growth, the US market has the potential to provide nearly 51 times more Web3 job growth opportunities. So, to find a worthy candidate in Web3, you need a job description that can convey absolutely all the technical aspects of a particular position in this area.
Don’t be afraid to spend more time crafting a compelling job description. In the future, it will provide a starting point for communication between your company and potential employees. Also, adapt and improve the open position description from time to time. This will help your company attract the best talent and build a productive team.
Why I wrote this:
Ongig is on a mission to help create exciting, diverse, and inclusive JDs to attract top talent to organizations. So, book a Text Analyzer demo to see how it works.
- The Biggest List of Crypto, Blockchain and Web3 Jobs (by CryptoJobsList)
- 2023 is the Perfect Time to Hire Web3 Talent (by Benoit Kulesza)
- Blockchain Technology Market Analysis Report 2023 Along with Statistics Figures USD 60808.65 million by 2027 (by TheExpressWire)
- How To Get A Job In The Web3 Space? (by James Howell)