Wow, did you see this cool LinkedIn Share this week? It reminded me of one simple formula to an awesome employer brand is to:
- Hire good human beings — Make sure to hire good people as they will do good within and beyond your organization
- Acknowledge your team — If someone on your team does something great, make sure to applaud them either privately (some people prefer this) or more publicly (like in this case).
- Demonstrate your values through action — Action speaks way louder than words . In this case, LTI took a public action (a big shout-out on LinkedIn) to reinforce the values (going above and beyond your job responsibilities) it covets.
Co-Founder and CEO at Ongig
Ongig transforms your job descriptions to quality candidates and diversity. Ongig supercharges your job descriptions through video, images, pictures, chat, social sharing, microsite creation and much more. Jobs can be more easily found through Artificial Intelligence-based job search and all pages are Mobile and SEO optimized. Ongig's professional copywriting team will even rewrite your job descriptions. Early clients of Ongig include Salesforce, Yelp, GoDaddy, Verizon, Intel & Autodesk.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 5 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your “Work from Home” Jobs - April 12, 2018
- Using Multiple ATS’s Doesn’t Have to Hurt Your Candidate Experience - April 10, 2018
- How to Recruit Developers & More with Hung Lee - April 3, 2018