Recruiting videos can generate 10’s of thousands to millions of candidate views. While it’s important to have formal/serious videos that articulate employer brand and company culture, it’s also effective to show the more human, down to earth side with humor and fun.
Here are a few employers and employees who nailed it with recruitment videos that caught our attention and gave us a laugh:
1. Dropbox: “Working at Dropbox”
2. Zappos “Family Music Video”
3. Twitter: “At Twitter, The Future is You”
And you don’t have to be a name brand to get some views on your recruiting video. Check out Meathead Movers:
4. Meathead Movers: Self-proclaimed “Best Employee Recruiting Video Ever”
The latest stats on these recruiting videos (in order of volume) are: Twitter (1,100,000+ views); Zappos (176,000+ views); Dropbox (83,000+ views) and Meathead Movers (16,000+).
About the Author — Rob is the Co-founder & CEO of Ongig, the first-ever Employer Branding SaaS that allows employers to attract the best talent in the world faster (including by letting you add a video to every job description!). Yelp, Autodesk, GoDaddy, Auction.com and BMC Software are among the early customers of the Ongig SaaS.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- Applicant Tracking System Cost and Pricing Models - May 12, 2017
- 5 Ways to Make 7-Figures as a Talent Acquisition Leader - May 8, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Turn Every Employee into a Recruiter - May 5, 2017