Spread the love
Wow, did you see this cool LinkedIn Share this week? It reminded me of one simple formula to an awesome employer brand is to:
- Hire good human beings — Make sure to hire good people as they will do good within and beyond your organization
- Acknowledge your team — If someone on your team does something great, make sure to applaud them either privately (some people prefer this) or more publicly (like in this case).
- Demonstrate your values through action — Action speaks way louder than words . In this case, LTI took a public action (a big shout-out on LinkedIn) to reinforce the values (going above and beyond your job responsibilities) it covets.
Co-Founder and CEO at Ongig
I am a 3-time CEO, author and proud father of my preemie baby Maverick! We created Ongig to transform your job descriptions to boost quality candidates and diversity. Ongig supercharges your job pages through video, images, chat, social sharing, microsite creation and much more. Jobs can be more easily found through Artificial Intelligence-based job search and all pages are Mobile and SEO- optimized. Ongig also analyzes the text of your JDs and our pro copywriting team will rewrite your job descriptions. Early clients of Ongig include Salesforce, Yelp, GoDaddy, Verizon, Intel & Autodesk. Request a demo if you'd like to chat about partnering!
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- “Reported” Layoffs down 77% Last Week [August 3, 2020 Update] - July 13, 2020
- Neurodiversity: The Definitive Guide - May 26, 2020
- The Top 20 Social Media Job Titles [by Popularity] - May 7, 2020