If you’re a Kenexa-Brassring ATS client, you are likely frustrated with how your default job pages look “out of the box” without any customization. And that’s a clear obstacle to you having effective employer branding/candidate experience.
Here is an example of a basic, “out of the box” job description page of a Kenexa-Brassring ATS client:
Below are 5 examples of Brassring ATS clients using “overlays” to give themselves job pages that stand out, engage and convert. Notice the huge difference between the basic job page above compared to these job pages below:
Charter Communications’ Spectrum Kenexa-Brassring pages stand out for the:
- Good Branding — The header, footer and color scheme are consistent with the Spectrum brand
- Right-Hand Rail of Content — Nice right-hand column (the “right-hand rail”) of content of pictures and video including location information
- “Day in the Life” at the bottom of every job description
We appreciated Allina’s Brassring-Kenexa pages for their:
- Hero Media — A nice picture on every job page that includes an employee with a testimonial.
- Video of their culture on every job page (not 1, but 3 videos)
- Glassdoor Rating — Save candidates a click (plus they won’t leave your page)
- Perks/rewards and information on them.
We valued Lowe’s Brassring-Kenexa job pages for their:
- Great hero media of a Lowe’s employee on every job page
- Email job alert on every job description and a 2nd opt-in at the bottom of the page
- Good social media content at the bottom of every job page
Parexel’s Brassring-Kenexa job pages impressed us by their use of:
- Career Path — They show the career journey of a Parexel employee on ever job page
- “About Our People” — Each job description includes a profile of an employee related to that job
- A video of culture on every job page
- Location widget for specific office location
The Raytheon Kenexa-Brassring job pages stand out because of their:
- Great hero media — Smiling faces.
- Color Scheme — A consistent color scheme with the Raytheon red in the logo, the job category and the Apply button.
- Recruiting Content — An underrated
- Upcoming Events — Each job page has extra content such as career-related events
Options for Overlays to your Kenexa-Brassring Job Pages
The Brassring ATS does not include any of the features above in their “out of the box” job pages. You instead need to do custom front-end software development (CSS-oriented) to get such “rich content” on your job pages.
If you don’t have internal software developers to customize the job data coming out of your Brassring, another alternative is to use a job marketing platform like Ongig where all the software development is built in and sends all candidates into the Brassring. A third alternative is that you could hire a marketing/ad agency.
Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a demo of Ongig if you want help transforming your Brassring job pages.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Job Description - November 9, 2017
- 5 Companies that Use Employer of Choice Awards on their Job Descriptions - November 2, 2017
- 10 Samples of an Effective EEO Statement - October 31, 2017