Wow, did you see this cool LinkedIn Share this week? It reminded me of one simple formula to an awesome employer brand is to:
- Hire good human beings — Make sure to hire good people as they will do good within and beyond your organization
- Acknowledge your team — If someone on your team does something great, make sure to applaud them either privately (some people prefer this) or more publicly (like in this case).
- Demonstrate your values through action — Action speaks way louder than words . In this case, LTI took a public action (a big shout-out on LinkedIn) to reinforce the values (going above and beyond your job responsibilities) it covets.
Co-Founder and CEO at Ongig
Ongig is the video job description platform that helps you attract the best talent faster. Ongig supercharges your job descriptions through video, images, and other media along with live chat, social sharing, and careers microsite creation. Early clients of Ongig include Yelp, GoDaddy, Verizon Digital and Autodesk.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 2017 Annual ATS Report Preview on TotalPicture Radio Podcast - March 27, 2017
- VR Job Simulator Game Reaches 200 Million Views on YouTube (in less than a year!) - March 20, 2017
- The Top 5 Mistakes Employers Make When Choosing a New ATS - March 15, 2017