Choosing the best applicant tracking system (ATS) software is a big decision for your company so we connected with ATS Integration expert Elaine Davidson and asked her some questions. Elaine has been a recruiting/talent acquisition leader at Blackrock, Pwc (PricewaterhouseCoopers) and Capco. More recently, Elaine launched Beacon Lane Consulting, a trusted advisor to CHROs, CEOs and Talent Acquisition leaders.
Here are some topics we covered:
- Why selecting the “right” ATS for your company is such an important decision.
- Where to start and the basic steps to choosing a new applicant tracking system.
- Criteria for determining the best applicant tracking system for your company.
- Who in the company should be driving the ATS selection decision and also who should be involved.
- Different types of ATS integrations.
- Why you shouldn’t rely on your applicant tracking system to generate your job descriptions.
View the full interview with Elaine at Ongig’s Guides section or here: How to Select a New Applicant Tracking System (with Elaine Davidson)
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- Beware of These “False Positives” When Candidates Search Your Career Site - April 24, 2018
- 5 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your “Work from Home” Jobs - April 12, 2018
- Using Multiple ATS’s Doesn’t Have to Hurt Your Candidate Experience - April 10, 2018