The new “At Twitter, The Future Is You!” recruiting video (embed below) from Twitter has quickly ranked among the top 5 most popular recruitment videos we’ve seen on YouTube.
Here are some YouTube stats on the Twitter video:
Here’s the new Twitter recruiting video embed:
[Here’s a link to the Twitter recruiting video in case you can’t see this video]
The top 5 most viewed recruitment-related videos we’ve seen on YouTube are:
- An Inside Look At Google (2,173,263 views)
- U.S. Army Ranger School (1,445,416 views)
- US NAVY SEALS (890,900 (views)
- Interviewing At Google (827,858 views)
- At Twitter, The Future Is You! (667,910 views)
Twitter just released its video last Friday — 600K+ views in 5 days is the fastest start we’ve seen for a YouTube recruitment video.
Twitter ran an International Software Engineer job posting video on Ongig which you can check out here (7,500+ views so far):
If you like business tech video stuff, we did a piece on The Most Popular Videos About Working At Tech Companies.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 10 Tips for Writing Effective Job Descriptions - January 18, 2018
- CDM Smith’s Simple Yet Powerful Example of Employer Branding - December 28, 2017
- Do You Have this Massive “Drop-Off” From Career Site to Job Descriptions? - December 26, 2017