The new “At Twitter, The Future Is You!” recruiting video (embed below) from Twitter has quickly ranked among the top 5 most popular recruitment videos we’ve seen on YouTube.
Here are some YouTube stats on the Twitter video:
Here’s the new Twitter recruiting video embed:
[Here’s a link to the Twitter recruiting video in case you can’t see this video]
The top 5 most viewed recruitment-related videos we’ve seen on YouTube are:
- An Inside Look At Google (2,173,263 views)
- U.S. Army Ranger School (1,445,416 views)
- US NAVY SEALS (890,900 (views)
- Interviewing At Google (827,858 views)
- At Twitter, The Future Is You! (667,910 views)
Twitter just released its video last Friday — 600K+ views in 5 days is the fastest start we’ve seen for a YouTube recruitment video.
Twitter ran an International Software Engineer job posting video on Ongig which you can check out here (7,500+ views so far):
If you like business tech video stuff, we did a piece on The Most Popular Videos About Working At Tech Companies.
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Job Description - November 9, 2017
- 5 Companies that Use Employer of Choice Awards on their Job Descriptions - November 2, 2017
- 10 Samples of an Effective EEO Statement - October 31, 2017