Here’s a list of top talent acquisition conferences Ongig has our eye on during the rest of 2017. I’ve included a few bullets on agenda items. I’ll keep this list updated as we find more talent acquisition conferences to add (so feel free to bookmark it!).
ERE Recruiting Conference: The Future of Talent Acquisition (April 18-20, 2017 in San Diego, CA):
- Leadership & successful road maps
- Future trends, emerging technologies and how to utilize them
- Data, predictive analytics, and metrics that matter
TATech Spring Congress (April 22-23, 2017 in Chicago, IL)
- The impact of AI and machine learning on talent acquisition in general.
- Finding, Selecting & Retaining Top Sales Talent.
- Solving the problem of identifying the source of candidates
- The Case for Gender Diversity in talent Acquisition technology companies
- Introduction of programmatic ad buying in recruiting
HCI: Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference (Jun. 26-28, 2017 in Boston, MA):
- Design Thinking for Recruiting
- Balancing the Human Connection with Talent Acquisition Technology
- Using a Marketer’s Toolkit
Talent Acquisition Summit (Aug. 15-16, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA)
- Creating a proactive employer branding strategy
- Sourcing high demand candidates
- Social recruiting strategies for branding, sourcing, and hiring
- Analytics to truly capture your quality of hire, time to fill, and employer branding ROI
- Improving the candidate experience: From attraction to onboarding
The Conference Board: Annual Talent Acquisition Conference (Sept. 26-27,2017 in New York, NY):
- Explore strategies and innovations you should consider and implement
- New Talent Acquisition Technologies
- Effective employee branding practices
- Increased focus on candidate experience
LinkedIn Talent Connect (Oct. 3-5, 2017 in Nashville, TN):
- Agenda and key conference talking points not released yet.
Human Resource Executive: Recruiting Trends and Talent Tech Conference (Nov.28-30, 2017 in Palm Beach County, FLA)
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Automated Reference Systems
- Recruitment Management Systems
- Recruitment Marketing
- Talent Management
Do you have any killer TA conferences you think we missed?
Latest posts by Nick Misa (see all)
- Indeed Interactive 2017 Top Tweets and Insights - May 25, 2017
- SHRM Talent Management Conference 2017 Summary - April 28, 2017
- ERE Recruiting Conference 2017 Top Tweets & Insights - April 25, 2017