I recently joined Peter Clayton on his TotalPicture Radio Podcast. We discussed all things Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, & HR Tech, including a preview of Ongig’s Annual Applicant Tracking System Report.
Here’s a brief list of questions Peter asked me.
- What is the methodology you used to come up with your top ATS ranking?
- Why do you think there’s such a big difference between your top ATS results and other surveys?
- For instance Capterra lists Bullhorn and #1 – a company I don’t even see on your pie chart?
- One legacy ATS, Taleo, that was bought by Oracle several years ago, has a very large piece of your pie chart, 36.43% which I find remarkable, considering I’ve never met any recruiter or HR manager who liked Taleo. They keep increasing their market share, am I right?
- A large part of your value proposition at Ongig is your ability to integrate with your client’s ATS’s, right?
- Is it more difficult to accomplish this with the legacy systems than the newer next generation ATS’s like Greenhouse and Lever?
- I would assume you have a pretty good read on the ATS market and adoption – any standouts?
- Another value prop that Ongig offers is responsive mobile design. For those not familiar with what that means, could you explain this?
- What is the percentage of job seekers using mobile devices – smartphones and tablets in their job search?
- Why do so many companies and and ATS’s flunk when it comes to mobile apply?
- Do you plan on updating your ATS Survey in the future?
Listen to the entire Q&A here (it’s fun!):
Latest posts by Rob Kelly (see all)
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Job Description - November 9, 2017
- 5 Companies that Use Employer of Choice Awards on their Job Descriptions - November 2, 2017
- 10 Samples of an Effective EEO Statement - October 31, 2017